Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Affiliate Program - Get Paid with Cook

Affiliate Program - Get Paid with Cook 14 Jun 2016 14:51 #14063

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Chef
  • Thank you received: 984
Hi folks,

Did you checked out our new affiliate program ?
www.j-cook.pro/index.php/affiliate

Our last newsletter is talking about it to announce this great step for Cook Self Service promotion.

Discover it, and be the first to register affiliated users attached to your account.
The users who subscribe under you will stay FOREVER your clients, and you will be rewarded for every of their purchases EVERY TIME without having to do nothing. We take care of them for you. Just bring us some fresh users.

All you have to do is to spread the voice about us, and help Cook Self Service to show up-profile. Now it is the time for Cook to be known by the world.
It was our strategy to stay low-profile, in order to build a good product during (almost) 5 years, far from the noise. the product is STABLE, and will be evolving a lot.
Now, you can talk about it. We are prepared for receiving larger public and non-developers users.

We are passing the second gear.
During all winter we have been developing another parallel software for boosting productivity, and to help Cook for its back-end. So now the back-end of Cook is much improved, so we can go on faster. And this is the reason why features will be released such as the rain. Be prepared for change.

BTW, I cannot do it all at the same time, so I am not always available on the forum (I disconnect voluntary), but I will be much more available for you than ever, so don't hesitate to call the chef, but please moderate your posts only for important things because the more time I spend on the forum, the less time it remains me for coding your precious companion of work.

Once again... Enjoy.
Last Thanks you for your interest in Cook Self Service.
Coding is now a piece of cake
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Romkabouter, organicwebs
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

Get Started