This new version is a core rewrite. It took 10 months to achieve it.
Ergonomy : The builder is now faster than ever. Try it and share your user experience reviews
New feature : Clone your projects
New feature : addGroupBy() is now available for using the native GROUP BY sql statement.
Note: in the past, addGroupBy() was used for primary order, and now called addGroupOrder()
New feature : Auto-complete the subnode field when dragging a FK node in forms or filters
Removed feature : custom regex
It is not anymore possible to create custom regular expressions in the builder. For the moment there is no other alternative than coding them manually. In future I will find a way to propose this feature again.
If you have a good generic regex to propose, submit it on the forum and I will study each case and add them to the proposed list.
The reason for this removal is for security.
Fixed tickets :
- Brick alias messed with brick label (10883)
- Field alias convention : refuse number for first char (10884)
- Unique key statement. Handle the maximum length (10801, 10614)
- "Row count not match". Error still can raise, but for other reason. The datas are now mor consistent (10318)
- Field names conventions (10897, 10884)
- Cleaning notices (10895)
- Controller issue (10583)
- CSS class property issue (10678)
- Datetime filter (10637)
- Rule required for zero value number (10853)
- Ajax filters availables in menu item (10559)
- Date custom rule (10329)
- JDom integrated option (10863)
- Filter issue (10906)
- Check out issue (10881)
- Model not found (10843)