Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MINOR - Front end filters

MINOR - Front end filters 21 May 2015 19:57 #13152

• MorganL
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 53
Cant remember how this worked in the early builder, but when you have a front end filter of type CALENDAR in the front end, there is no way to clear the entry, once its used you just have to select dates, which means you filter once.. and then you can never get back the whole list again as that field is always propegated. Should their be a reset button that clears ALL filters?

Secondly, string search filters (front end again).. you need to type your search and then click on the magnifying glass as it is actually an <a> tag and not a submit button. Can the search filters 'submit' hyperlink be changed to be a submit button so you just to your search string and press enter?
Morgan Leecy MCSE

Novell / Linux
PHP. MYSQL, Apache, node.js
Coldfusion, JQuery, HTML5
Joomla
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MINOR - Front end filters 21 May 2015 20:07 #13155

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Chef
  • Thank you received: 984
One of the close future rewrite is the HTML filters bar.

Cook is generating very ugly one for the moment.
This released version has not changed the generated code. Only the builder. Now I am gonna pass to the next step wich is curing very well the generated HTML.

I am gonna have a look for you on that, but it will not be the final one.

The reset button comes with the search bar. If you do not instance it, you do not have the reset. I know it is stupid, but this is how it was before. I do not remember really why it is like this, but I copied the joomla way long time ago.

In facts, if you instance combos, you do not need the reset, but for calendars, it is true you are right.
Coding is now a piece of cake
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Get Started