Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Last news - What is going on ?

Last news - What is going on ? 24 Aug 2015 19:51 #13408

• admin
  • Administrator
  • Chef
  • Thank you received: 984
Hi folks,

Some explanations about the current migration.

It only consist of the migration of all the system onto a new fresh installed server.
I have been working the last 20 days on that.

The migration went all ok, please comment if you have any (even slightly) problems.
With this new server, we have cleaned the sandboxes. 2.5 is not anymore available because it is officially obsolete.
The 3.4 version for the sandbox is the only one available sandbox at the moment.
In order to share datasets between the sandboxes, a small manager have been introduced. It permit to see (and delete) the snapshots of your datasets.
When the current selected sandbox is not anymore available, then the system ask you an automatic migration from you last dataset in use.
This little explaination was necessary for you to understand why you get those 'sandbox related' messages. Click 'Yes' for both messages.

Some cleaning, brushing and testing are still necessary from my hand before to release the new upgrade wich will allow you try with FOF.
That's all I can say at the moment. Things are evolving also a lot from the admin control panel but this you cannot see it. It is an investment of time to serve, help and debug you better.
Coding is now a piece of cake
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Romkabouter, dyvel, jonathanbell
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Get Started